[Sca-cooks] tomato sauce documentation

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Aug 25 15:23:06 PDT 2004

Take a look at-- our article
from  9/5/02
 "Sixteenth Century Italian and Spanish Tomato References" by Johnnae
llyn Lewis, Helewyse de Birkestad, and Brighid ni Chiarain.

It's in the Florilegium at http://www.florilegium.org/
or see it here at:
http://home.comcast.net/~iasmin/mkcc/MKCCfiles/16thCITomatoReferences.html

We cover the earliest "recipes" in the article.

Johnnae