[Sca-cooks] New Jobs - or Why I Left the War Early

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 18:24:29 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/26/2004 6:25:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
countgunthar at hotmail.com writes:
My suicide attempt last Feburary
I think has damaged some of my long-term memory.
PLEASE don't repeat that, whatever it was... I've lost two dear friends to
suicide this year, and that's more than enough for a lifetime. I'm fighting to
regain my health also, and can't use the distraction, much less the anguish. So
PLEASE take care of yourself Gunther, we need you.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke