[Sca-cooks] Cindy Renfrew, please

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Fri Aug 27 14:56:45 PDT 2004

HI. No, they weren't from me. FWIW, I've been bombarded by dozens of
spam messages with attachments from Deb Hense. And yes, as Moderator
I've been getting loads of bounced messages being sent to the FMP
from spammers. I trust you haven't been receiving them?

I'll notify the computer genius of the family of the virus problem.

Cindy