[Sca-cooks] I am a Mad Scientist!

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Aug 30 12:40:04 PDT 2004

Congrats on the job. Now that you have it...You might want to check out
the online bookstores and lay in a supply of
books like

The Incredible Secret Formula Book: Make Your Own Rock Candy, Jelly
Snakes, Face Paint, Slimy Putty, and 55 More Awesome Things

The Ultimate Book of Kid Concoctions: More Than 65 Wacky, Wild & Crazy
Concoctions (Ultimate Book of Kid Concoctions)

Super Science Concoctions: 50 Mysterious Mixtures for Fabulous Fun
(Williamson Kids Can! Series)

There are a number of these sort of titles and the children generally
love the concoctions that can be created. We used some of the earlier
ones in the children's dept of the library I was at. Good for birthday
parties too.

Johnnae