[Sca-cooks] I am a Mad Scientist!

Avraham haRofeh avrahamharofeh at herald.sca.org
Mon Aug 30 15:22:34 PDT 2004

> off smoke alarms, and re-animating dead tissu... uh, encouraging the
> wonders of science. <<<
>
> Isn't that last the function of coffee? :-)

Misquoting Frank Herbert:

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java the thoughs acquire speed, the hands acquire
        shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Reb Avraham haRofeh
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
Quarterly azure and argent, four mascles counterchanged
Random Tag: Error: No Keyboard: Press F1 to Continue.