[Sca-cooks] I am a Mad Scientist!

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 31 12:11:51 PDT 2004

Err... forgive my ignorance, but...

What on Earth is the Mad Science Group???

Petru

P.S. Congrats on the new job!!!!

The Mad Science Group® is the world’s leading fun science provider that
delivers exciting, hands-on and educational science experiences! Each year
we spark the imagination of thousands of children (ages 5-12) throughout
Atlanta. We aim to spark the imagination and curiosity of children
everywhere by providing them with fun, entertaining and educational
activities that instill a clear understanding of what science is really
about and how it affects the world around them. We do this through exciting
after-school programs, in-class workshops, birthday parties, special events,
and summer camps! We bring FUN SCIENCE to you!
Mad Science of Atlanta is looking for dynamic, fun presenters to deliver
hands-on science experiments and demonstrations for children ages four to
twelve. We conduct programs in schools, libraries, homes, community centers,
and summer camps! We bring FUN SCIENCE to kids all around Metro Atlanta!

And make slime!
Christianna/MZ. WIZ