[Sca-cooks] Nostradamus

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Dec 9 17:06:17 PST 2004

Nostradamus has been done in English. See my article in
the latest issue of TI for details. Here's some of the stuff
about the English version.

Boesler, Knut. The Elixirs of Nostradamus. Nostradamus’ Original Recipes
for Elixirs, Scented Water, Beauty Potions And Sweetmeats. Transcribed
by Carola Friedrichs-Friedlander. London: Bloomsbury, c1994, 1995, 1996.
[Wakefield, R.I. : Emeryville, CA : Moyer Bell ; Distributed in North
America by Publishers Group West, ISBN: 1559211555 (cloth)]

This is the first English translation of the work.

Hope this helps.
Johnnae