[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: Happy Christmas]

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 15 09:55:49 PST 2004

Several of you asked about the web site for the glassblower from
Czechoslovakia...I passed your thoughts on to him, and here is his
response.  If you want to order from him, I suggest that you send him an
e-mail with the item number and price.  What he does for me is takes my
information, figures out shipping costs, etc., and lets me know what I
owe him...this I pay through PayPal, a very simple, secure site for this
purpose.

If you have any further ideas or comments, either let him know or let me
know and I'll pass them on.

Kiri