[Sca-cooks] Dec 21st cookie

The Borg The_Borg1 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 21 16:11:25 PST 2004

I almost forgot today it's my turn. Only one recipe from me. Any more and I'd just be repeating all of  yours as my new favs.

Christmas Wreath Cookies:

Ingredients:

green food coloring
peppermint flavor
unsweetened cornflakes
marshmallow fluff/goo
little red hots

Mix the green food coloring and peppermint in the marshmallow fluff until it is a dark glossy green. Stir in the cornflakes. Mix until completely combined. Now I use a one inch round dowel to shape the now green gooey cornflakes into a wreath shape. I lay about half an inch of flakes around the dowel and then pull the dowel out leaving a whole in the middle. Then place two or three of the red hots at the top of your wreath to look like holy berries.