[Sca-cooks] OP: Gelato

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 23 17:53:47 PST 2004

Alas (sigh) when i went back to the gelato place yesterday they had
no more black sesame :-(
(tear rolls down cheek)

Now, a couple months ago, my landlady, who lives downstairs, had a
yard sale and i was her best customer... Among the other things i
bought was a little electric gelato machine - makes maybe a pint. No
instruction booklet.

Now, i gotta have more black sesame gelato. I just *gotta*!

My larder already holds a box of black sesame seeds, a bottle of
roasted sesame oil... but i don't have a proper gelato recipe.

Anyone here make the stuff? Got a basic recipe?

Next, tahini gelato...

Anahita
craving icy grey with black bits...
...and i don't mean those piles of refrozen slush by the side of the road