[Sca-cooks] My holiday

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 11:20:53 PST 2004

My mother and sister are out of town.  I went to my daughter's house, and had Christmas dinner with my grandchildren.  They gave me a cutting board and a nice set of 5 German knives and a knife sharpener.  My other daughter came from South Carolina and spent Monday and Tuesday with me.  I cooked a ham in a honey mustard marinade for dinner Monday night.   Since I am still recovering from a kidney infection, I didn't cook a whole elaborate meal.  We just had the ham, and snacks out of cans... cocktail onions, boiled peanuts, black olives, pimientos, water chestnuts, broiled mushrooms, cashews, mandarin oranges, pineapple chunks, various cheeses, and crackers of several sorts.  A very high sodium meal. ;-)

Pat Griffin
Lady Anne du Bosc
known as Mordonna the Cook
www.mordonnasplace.com