[Sca-cooks] small gardens

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 30 21:17:04 PST 2004

    William de Grandfort
> I do not have a huge amount of experience with container gardeing on
> an apartment patio, so any helpful hints would be appreciated.  ...
>  Anyone have any exerience with very limited space
> gardening??  Mostly, I am looking for
> ways to maximize space (tiered containers, and nifty little tricks for
> planting multiple plants in the same space).
Perhaps this Florilegium file might be of use:
Herbs-Sm-Grdn-art (32K) 10/10/01    "Medieval Herbs for the Very Small
Garden"
                                        by Jadwiga Zajaczkowa.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/Herbs-Sm-Grdn-art.html

And for the other extreme, although it sounds like William will have to
wait a while for this:
Pattrn-gardns-art (12K) 10/13/00    "Parterres and the Jardins Potager
in the
                                        Current Middle Ages" by Akim
Yaroslavich.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/Pattrn-Gardns-art.html