[Sca-cooks] The 24 Days of Christmas? was: Cookie Recipe Exchange

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 11:37:17 PST 2004

--- a5foil <a5foil at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Hardly a new tradition. Think of children's Advent calendars ...
>
> Cynara

Okay...let me rephrase:  "A New SCA-Cooks Christmas Tradition".  Or, "A New SCA-Cooks Christmas
Tradition, unless someone can prove otherwise."  Or, "A New SCA-Cooks Christmas Tradition,
replacing the Old Tradition of Actually Sending Cookies Through The Mail, because sometimes they
would break."  Or "A New SCA-Cooks Christmas Tradition, similar to, but not exactly like, the
Childrens Advent Calendars, or any number of other traditions which consist of someone doing
something each day of the Christmas Season."

Anyway, it's a neat idea, without regard to which Christian, Pagan, Muslim or Jewish holiday
tradition it appears to imitate.

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.