[Sca-cooks] Wheatabix

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 14:28:29 PST 2004

--- Ro <ladyro at comcast.net> wrote:

> I do not know in what benighted area those of you without this live, but
> here in the Baltimore MD area, they sell it at Safeway.
>
> HOWEVER, having seen it crumbled into "blood" by the redoubtable William the
> Bloody has put me right off it....

Yeah...I found it at our local Trader Joe's, too.  Not sure how long it has been here, but the
last time I saw it was at a Wild Oats market in Las Vegas.

The reference to it being 'contraband breakfast cereal' is from 'The last Coin' by James P.
Blaylock (one of the greatest American-Fabulist writers of the modern age).

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.