[Sca-cooks] Fair feast budget

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Dec 1 22:35:35 PST 2004

 Long night for me I suffer from insomnia.
 I have gone the long route of making by hand everything. From turned
stuffed mushrooms to stuffed pigs on a spit ( or Rauch gehenckt even). Most
of the feast I do are between 100-350 people.  At about 150 + people I stop
worrying about home made bread.
 If I had the time and the space I would gladly make the bread by hand. I am
not adverse to doing so either simple time and cost is my only reason. I
live in an area that is cursed with marvelous cooks but very few good bakers
with time.
 . Da