[Sca-cooks] Re: Background for 'Cthulu' rolls [OT} [Was: HAPPY THANKSGIVING]

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Dec 2 05:53:05 PST 2004

Also sprach Lonnie D. Harvel:
>Thanks! However, I was curious about the rolls not the Edler Gods. I
>have been a Lovecraft fan since 6th grade, which is longer ago than
>I care to contemplate at the moment. :)

I confess to feeling the same way. Do these rolls drive men mad at
the sight of them? Are they withered, wrinkled, and loathsome of
visage (okay, that's Wilde, not Lovecraft, but still)? Do they create
new worlds as they sit in their pits, babbling away in their dreams
of madness and evil?

These must be some rolls!

Adamantius

brioche!" / "If they have no bread, you have to say, let them eat
brioche."
Rousseau, "Confessions", pub 1782

Holt, 07/29/04