[Sca-cooks] I finally got some land to garden on..

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Fri Dec 3 10:47:34 PST 2004

I'm not currently gardening, but when I did I used The Square Foot
Gardener as my guide. It was very simple to follow directions and
I was able to grow a lot of different things in my 4X4 foot
square. I've always dreamed of having a bigger space in which to
expand the garden, alas I'm really not that good of a gardener so
I haven't pursued it. In Texas, forgetting to water for just two
days can mean the demise of half your garden!

The thing I liked about the book was that it laid everything out.
You didn't have to worry about spacing or anything because it told
you how many plants of each type you could plant in a square.
There are also suggestions for how to plant your squares for
companion planting.

I'd love to hear how it goes!
Ysabeau of Prague
Bryn Gwlad