[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 19, Issue 25

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Dec 4 08:09:06 PST 2004

Also sprach Sue Clemenger:
>How hard would that be, though?  Now, admittedly I've never actually
>been in a New York apartment, but I've heard they kinda/sorta tend
>to the smallish....
>--maire, living in a small place, herself, where she suspects the
>kitchen equipment, the books, and the fiber arts stuff holds regular
>turf wars....;o)

Maybe 1250 square feet, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, teeny little
dining room. It'd be palatial for a non-SCAdian, but there tend to be
books, cooking equipment, textile stuff, brewing stuff, and then
there's a pretty enormous video collection. The only classic element
from the average SCAdian home that we're missing is the 16 cats... ;-)

The pan actually isn't that big; it's just kind of an eyesore, given
that we don't use it much. It's a little under three feet long, made
in three pieces so it can be unbolted and taken apart, shaped like
the bough of a ship. It lives on top of the freezer.

Adamantius