[Sca-cooks] Menus

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Dec 4 12:39:28 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Alrighty then a remove is course never been advised differently from when
> began. lol  Yup there be differences between our speech.  So how many
> courses do you serve at typical feast?
>  Da

As Christanna said, it's not a regional difference, it's a matter of the
appropriate word losing out to an old SCAdianism.

I served 4- I was basing each course on one of the 4 elements. I've seen
anywhere between one and five, with 3 or 4 being the most usual.

Speaking of which, does anybody have the order of service for the more
modern multi-course meals? I'm talking the 7 and 12 course meals we hear
about, but rarely see.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.