[Sca-cooks] Looking for Cookie Recipe: gramma

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 13:16:18 PST 2004

This gramma was American :) (she very much disliked being "pegged" as anything but American) but she traveled extensively when she was a young adult and had many close international friends... My friend has her Italian aunts' recipe for strufoli.  It was a good guess, but they are fried.  She thinks the recipe may be german, but the cookies are definitely baked.

Thanks again,
Samrah

Selene wrote:
Where is gamma from? If she is Italian, I suspect these may be strufoli.