[Sca-cooks] OT but WAY COOL!- Viking rock video!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 17:16:08 PST 2004

http://www.home.ix.netcom.com/~kyamazak/myth/faroese/regin-hammershaimb-fe.htm

> (By the way, there are two videos in the same
> language if you go to
> the actual site)
>

> Cadoc

Yes.  I saw it, plus the English song about
Thor's Hammer.

However, the website you gave doesn't appear to
be the same as the song.  Also the site appears,
to my computer at least, to be corrupted at
verse 89.

Thanks.

Huette

=====