[Sca-cooks] Re: Spanish word

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 7 19:29:59 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Wildecelery at aol.com

Brighid,

In my opinion, please fell free to share the knowledge.  I was speaking from my experience as a modern Spanish teacher, not from a historical context.  New job has me kinda swamped in modern Spanish/French land, so I was sharing what I know.  I appreciate the historical take, which, with your permission I will print out and possibly share with my Spoanish class as "bonus" material.

-Ardenia

Certainly, pass it on, if you find it useful.  I was just aware that my simple explanation was in danger of becoming a thick tome.  When the topic is one of my interests, I tend to get... enthusiastic.  :-)

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom