[Sca-cooks] Re: Adamantius' pants

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Dec 7 20:48:22 PST 2004

Also sprach a5foil:
>You know, it is really quite startling to open your e-mail and find that as
>a subject line ...
>
>Cynara

Let me see if I understand you correctly... _YOU_ are startled by
this? Obviously, I know all the h*** what this is all about...

I note that I didn't get any posts from SCA-Cooks about any pants.

Wait. Unless this has to do with my persona not living in Rome and my
statement that I get to wear pants???

Adamantius, owner of some pants of hitherto unknown significance,
living in fear of the inevitable Adamantius Paper Doll Collection

Dear G_d, my lady wife is laughing hysterically and going for oaktag
and scissors, speaking cheerfully of little brass rivets for the
joints... kill me now...

brioche!" / "If they have no bread, you have to say, let them eat
brioche."
Rousseau, "Confessions", pub 1782

Holt, 07/29/04