[Sca-cooks] Re: Is Adamantius entitled to his pants?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Dec 7 21:50:45 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Now I'm really confused, 'Phlainie. Was it not you who changed the
> subject header? There must be an awful lot of posts that are not
> getting to me, and they all appear to have to do with my pants.
>
> Adamantius

Well, if YOU know where your pants are, and Ceandra knows where your pants
are, and both of you are happy about it, I wouldn't really worry too much.
OTOH, I'm sure someone could have renamed the thread, "Adamantius' 10 inch
Dick" and really gotten someone's attention....

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.