[Sca-cooks] Re: Adamantius' pants

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Tue Dec 7 23:15:56 PST 2004

R J wrote:

> --- "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius"
> <adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > Hey, I'm all for people being funny. It's an easy
> > assumption to make, but let's just say I'm more
> > likely to hang out with Arthur than with Julius
> > Caesar, is all. I get to wear pants, too!
> >
> > A.
>
>  THANK GOODNESS! /ducks and runs.
>
>  AEsa
>
> =====
> Thanks,
>     RJ
>
> (This signature in no way implies any agreement, legal,
binding, or otherwise. It is strictly a courtesy, not a
contract.)

Greetings to R J, Cynara, et al ...

I gather that Master Adamantius' statement about wearing
pants was in the context of an explanation that his
persona is British not Roman.  IOW ... wear pants instead
of wear a Roman toga, a greek chiton, or ... .

If a statement about wearing pants elicits this response,
what be the reaction to seeing someone in a Feileadh Mor
(Great Kilt) or in Italian Renaissance hose?

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick