[Sca-cooks] Re: Adamantius' pants

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 06:00:39 PST 2004

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 08:11:10 -0500, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius
<adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:
> Also sprach Martha Oser:
> >Cailte wrote:
> >>all men are entitled to pants.  what they do with them is the question.
> >
> >Darth Vader: "I find your lack of pants disturbing"
> >-Helena
>
> You're worried about my pants and I have to listen to your 24-hour
> CPAP machine???
>
> Ada... uhhh, Cadoc
>
> --
Hrm,  I don't check my e-mail from work and I see what
happens here :)

Flip the switches on the belt....surely one of them is "off."

Could have ended the whole series in the first three chapters
of the book.

LEIA: I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a member of the
Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan...

VADER: You're a part of the Rebel Alliance...and a trai- *click*
*thump*

ROLL CREDITS

See what I mean?

Cadoc
(NEVER make a bad guy with an off button!)

                                    - William Gibson