[Sca-cooks] Re: Adamantius' pants

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 8 06:53:34 PST 2004

"Four score and seven years ago, our forefathers brought forth upon this
continent a new pair of pants...." --Abraham Lincoln
"Hark! The herald angels si-ing, glory, lord, those pants are green!"
"I can see clearly now, the pants are gone...."
"Sittin' on the edge of the bed, watching my pants ro-oll away..."
(apologies to Marvin Gaye)
"Define 'pants'." --Bill Clinton

--maire, definitely full of *something* this morning! :-D