[Sca-cooks] Re: Adamantius' pants

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Dec 8 06:53:53 PST 2004

Also sprach R J:
>I wrote this with the specific intent of getting A to
>shoot something out his nose. In a good way.
>  Honest, if I didnt know for sure he has a wicked good
>sense of humor, I probably wouldnt have gone for the
>easy one-liner.
>
>  AEsa

Unfortunately, there wasn't anything at the time to shoot out my
nose. Nothing good, anyway, believe me. I was also confused by the
fact that the commentary about your post arrived in my mailbox before
your post did, so I didn't know what the blazes was happening.

Hmmm. I STR owning, in the 70's, that [mostly] culturally benighted
decade, a pair of doubleknit burgundy-and-cream houndstooth check
pants... of course we're talking about my childhood, more or less,
and fashion decisions weren't necessarily up to me at the time.
Eventually, though, my mom made up for a lot of that by buying me my
first "Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" t-shirt...

Adamantius