[Sca-cooks] Re: Adamantius' pants

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 08:17:03 PST 2004

Hey, it's getting crowded in here, maybe we should just call it The Adamantius's Pants Party.  I'm sure one of the Laurels can whip up some little pink chef's pants with flaming salamanders on 'em.

Mordonna (getting high on the "cough syrup" under the rock)

aeduin <aeduin at adelphia.net> wrote:
At 05:26 AM 12/8/2004, you wrote:

>Adamantius wrote:
>>Also sprach Martha Oser:
>>>
>>>Darth Vader: "I find your lack of pants disturbing"
>>>-Helena
>>You're worried about my pants and I have to listen to your 24-hour CPAP
>>machine???
>
>O.K. then, how about John F. Kennedy: "Ask not what your pants can do for
>you, ask what you can do for your pants"
>-Helena

Or also from JFK--Ich bin ein Lederhosen.

aeduin--sprinting for the Rock.