[Sca-cooks] Master A's Pants

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 8 21:50:20 PST 2004

Hoo-boy, yes, I certainly do have tasty stuff in here.  C'mon in.  My
own, personal sure-fire cold killer involves strong, hot tea with a bit
of honey or sugar, and a good slug of limoncella, but we can also do hot
  toddies, hot spiced wine or cider, and we also have the ingredients
for those lovely warm, period beverages I can't remember the names
of...aaarrrgggh.
With the appropriate cookies, afghans and comfy couches.
Heck, if I'm gonna be the Rock's door guard these days, I may as well
have a guardhouse worth the effort, no?
--maire, beginning to think her brain's taken her memory and gone to
Bermuda for the holidays....
p.s. Oh, yeah, I'm thinking of caudles....very soothing, etc.

Pat wrote:

>> --maire, promoter of just about anything with raspberry (except
>> pants for Master A.....)<
>
> ...shudder... ...shudder... Thanks for the mental picture.   Fred
> Flintstone in pink pants...

(actually I was thinking edible....oh, never mind....;o) I've been
watching _Blue Collar Comedy Tour_ too much....
--maire