[Sca-cooks] Re: Stultus Maximus

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Dec 9 09:49:26 PST 2004

Also sprach Phlip:
>Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...
>
>>  I've always preferred the name Gluteus Maximus, in fact, my Dear Husband
>>  often gets that name after participating in certain behaviors (like making
>>  chocolate chip cookies by putting all ingredients in the bowl at the same
>>  time and turning the mixer on high to mix it).

I believe I've mentioned before on this list that I've been unable to
determine exactly which southern Chinese dialect "stu pit azzole", a
term my lady wife occasionally dredges up when I do things like that,
is from... I expect it's a Cantonese term of endearment and great
respect.

>  >
>>  Geertruyt
>
>Hey, I like that- "Gluteus Maximus Adamantius", the Commie Pinko UUY,  ;-)

Good Heavens! Commie Pinko? I'm shocked! Any extremists out there
might see this and think this progressive centrist was an extremist,
and I wouldn't want that!

>I think we need to bar the door at the Rock- I suspect someone's gonna be
>trying to strangle me ;-)

We progressive Centrists are essentially peaceful people.

Adamantius

brioche!" / "If they have no bread, you have to say, let them eat
brioche."
Rousseau, "Confessions", pub 1782

Holt, 07/29/04