[Sca-cooks] Getting discounted foods - was: Menus

Radei Drchevich radei at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:48:17 PST 2004

In Colorado My business licence was a tax number.

Another idea.  make a friend in a small local restarant.  often times you
can get them to order for you if you invite them to the feast, or some other
small favor.  Work the system.

NCIPA<Northern Colorado Inter-tribal Pow-wow Association>, a not-for-profit
I was involved with in Colorado often got the local restaurants and grocery
store to donate or give us large discounts just by talking to the right
managers.  I am sure they still do, though I no longer live in Colorado.

Radei