[Sca-cooks] Asabi Zainab

Radei Drchevich radei at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 19:52:10 PST 2004

I have had camphor.  Not a flavour I would think of for sweets, but flavours
are used in such small quantities that even poisons aren't really a concern.

Nutmeg is an Alcholoid poison, but takes so much to be a problem that it is
not possible to take that much<believe me I tryed it in college, they told
me it was a halosinogenic<sp? Sorry I never could spell, thanx to "huket on
phonix" And way to many languages>.

But then I even tryed to make my own absinthe.  Complete to growing the
wormwood, and useing a centuries old recipe.  Was a very strange substance,
can't say I liked it, but I have read that it was always an aquired taste.

could you tell me more about "spikenard, and atraf al-tib", I am not
familiar with these words.

Thanx
Radei