[Sca-cooks] Adamantius pants

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Dec 10 01:00:05 PST 2004

At 12:35 AM 12/10/2004, you wrote:
>For they seem most active pair of pants and deal in a great number of
>wonders , places , situations, and finally effects. I should not wish to
>own such a pair of pants. As they get more activity then the owner apparently
>Da

*koff* You'd have to ask Susan. ;-)

Before I run away to the Rock for a nightcap, I should point out that a
number of my belongings get more mileage than I do. A bunch of my clothes,
several pair of shoes, a number of my books, and my rocking chair went to
Seattle with #1 daughter. My stuff is having a grand time there, I might
add. Also discovered recently that a number of similar possessions are now
housed by #2 daughter, with similar results. (My son has not stolen any of
my clothes. He does however still have my copy of Chickering's trans. of
_Beowulf_.) A fair amount of my garb has gone and done interesting things
that I know not (and probably don't want to know!), my pair of 12th flat
shoes spent a reign being worn by a Queen, my feast gear and tourney
kitchen has been borrowed/used by more folks than I can count, and my
pavilion has had a good time at several events without me, as far afield as
Estrella War (I have a picture to prove it- complete with an armed guard
standing in front!

Seems to me that Master A's pants are just trying to keep up with the rest
of our stuff!

Have we got milk and cookies, Maire?

'Lainie