[Sca-cooks] Master A's Pants

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 03:28:56 PST 2004

--- Radei Drchevich <radei at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Too True,  but following the right takes so
> long.  even the counting is
> longly, thou it be but 3, count ye not 2 except
> that you procede immediately
> to 3, and 4 is right out.

Actually you have the words a bit wrong.  This is

from the Book of Armaments, chapter two, verses
nine to twenty-one.

And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou
take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to
three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the
number thou shalt count, and the number of the
counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not
count, nor either count thou two, excepting that
thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.
Once the number three, being the third number, be
reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade
of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in
My sight, shall snuff it.'

> And then there's that killer rabbit.....

Yes, the Vorpal Bunny, the Rabbit of Caerbannig.

And I was blessed many years ago when a
mysterious monk, named Brother Maynard, entrusted
the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch to me. I believe
that it is because I have the Rabbit of
Caerbannig as one of my badges :

Azure, a rabbit counter-salient guardant argent,
orbed, armed and barbed gules.

So, be thou not naughty, or else I wilt be forced
to lob the Hand Grenade at thee and thou shalt
snuff it.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.