[Sca-cooks] You know you're in the SCA when there's Hard liquor in Adamantius pants

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 10 06:51:00 PST 2004

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise wrote:

>>ROTFLMAO!  Of course, though! How else does one sneak booze into a
>>peers' circle if one doesn't have a bodice? <weg>
>>

>Judging from the Peers of Atlantia and the East, why would you need to
>*sneak* booze *into* a peer's circle? Unless, I guess, you wanted to
>have it with you when you left...

Jadswiga, dear lady...just exactly WHAT do you mean by that??????  It
actually might make the meetings a little more interesting!

Kiri (somewhat used, tired double peer from Atlantia....)

Not being a peer, and not having been in a peers' circle, but knowing Duchess Isabella and her cordial and wine-making skills, I cannot imagine any circle with her there wouldn't be having a good time <g>. One of the many reasons why the bards and entertainers of the East love her. That, and the Moose song.

Gianotta (who danced at a circle during the last Southern Regional War Camp and got to partake of the good duchess' elderberry wine)