[Sca-cooks] Hard Liquor ingredients(found part of it)

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 21:25:06 PST 2004

--- Daniel  Phelps <phelpsd at gate.net> wrote:

> Was written:
>
> > Don't forget, that these regulations are the very same that got Al Capone.
>
> Hmmm... I seem to remember that Big Al went up the river for income tax
> evasion.
>
> Daniel

Yeah.  It's my understanding that the Feds were pissed off *because* they couldn't get him for
anything relating to booze.  You can't charge a man the proper excise tax if you can't prove that
he's making or importing liquor.

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.