[Sca-cooks] Wyoming....WAS Re Holiday Potlucks

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Sat Dec 11 09:57:59 PST 2004

Kerri Martinsen wrote:

> I miss Wyoming.....

> Where men drive trucks with big guns in the back.
> And the women know how to drive in snow...
>
> Vitha

> Formally of Wyoming, now in the land of people who
> freek out at rain...(DC)

Guv'munt bureau cats ... prolly want self-propelled
reclining chairs at work too.

They don't do that here.  OTOH, with each change of season,
I see drivers receiving instant refresher courses.

But that's just my POV here in the mountains of Northern NJ.
(artistic license -- actually just hills)

> On 12/10/04 12:39 PM, "MD Smith"
> <editor at costumepress.com> wrote:
>
> > Manchets for 30 gunsmiths/knifesmiths/hunters and their
> > spouses (spice?). I TRULY hope the guy who brought the
> > elk/venison pate last year will do so again!
> >
> > Mmmmmm
> >
> > MD/Marged
> > in warm windy Cody WY

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick