[Sca-cooks] common diseases( was mustards)

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sat Dec 11 11:36:08 PST 2004

 I am sorry but I have to belief they simply did not know of all the health
problems that are associated with unclean practices. They were still in the
what's that and can we eat it stage of development.  When the health
sciences we know were influenced by Mother Church more then  solid
scientific fact. At least for most of Europe anyways.
 More often then not plagues, and disease were attributed to the wrath of
god or works of the devil, then the ignorance of man.
 Da