[Sca-cooks] cookie!

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Dec 15 21:12:18 PST 2004

Also sprach Kathleen A Roberts:
>On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:15:40 EST
>  CLdyroz at aol.com wrote:
>

>>Nut Butter Balls
>
>with no offense to your granddad...
>
>now i can't get that Chef song from South Park outta my head.  tho
>it helps the tension tring to finish the rest of the metal thread
>embroidery by friday afternoon.

Some years ago, a lady who may still be on this list made a batch of
gingerbrede balls for an event in Østgarr. My son advised me (and,
IIRC, Master Richard the Poor, and in the truthful literal innocence
of childhood) to try those big brown spicy balls...

You can imagine what people were singing after that.

Adamantius

brioche!" / "If they have no bread, you have to say, let them eat
brioche."
Rousseau, "Confessions", pub 1782

Holt, 07/29/04