[Sca-cooks] Holiday Exchange

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 17 08:48:16 PST 2004

>>  Consualia - Ancient Rome - Festival of Consus, the deity of Time,
>> who is now
>>  known as ëFather Timeí.   Horse and mule races were held on this day.
>

> So, vaht about Moose und Svirrel Races?
>
> Anatasha

You will get this since you have met us in person.  We found out only
last year that a group of our friends had been referring to Jared and I
as Moose and Squirrel for a long, long time.  [For those for whom we
have not had the pleasure of meeting in real time:  it's a relative size
thing.  6 foot 2 vs. 5 foot 1.]

Squirrely Selene