[Sca-cooks] Frittering Laurels

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 17 22:05:13 PST 2004

Ah, yes, the advantage of opposable thumbs....highly necessary for
opening cans of kitty food, or (alternately) the tub (yes, tub) of dried
catnip....
They're not talking to me, though, as they're still disgruntled that I
got the drippy sink faucet in the bathroom fixed, and now they can't
drink out of it at will....
--maire, taking her tea and going to bed, while her better half
(metaphysically, not literally) is off at the Rock working on Christmas
presents.....