[Sca-cooks] Mace and Must Substitute

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 19 08:25:56 PST 2004

"Blades" of mace actually do look kinda cthulu-oid.  I don't know what
they look like when fresh, but dried, they remind me of seaweed somehow,
or lichen.
Not having a middle eastern grocery anywhere in the entire state of
Montana (AFAIK), I ordered mine from the Pepperers' Guild.
--maire, watching the sun come up through the fog....