[Sca-cooks] food safe temperature

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Mon Dec 20 07:47:07 PST 2004

Ok, ok... now I am getting confused. Let me see if I understand...

   1. Fill a clean soda bottle with water and freeze it
   2. Put it in a ziploc freezer bag with salt
   3. Put that in a bowl of ice
   4. Put the bowl of ice in the sink with running water
   5. Pull that out and put it in an ice chest with trivets
   6. Put the ice chest on the cement floor of the garage
   7. Surround it all with racoon traps
   8. Sit down with a glass of Bailey's while the ham cools on the counter.

Did I miss anything? There was something about chilling warts, but I
never figured that part out. ;)

Aoghann