[Sca-cooks] food safe temperature

Jeff Gedney gedney1 at iconn.net
Mon Dec 20 07:41:34 PST 2004

>Made with (pop)corn as the grain base, possibly? <g>
>--maire, from an area where the boy scouts sell popcorn buckets
>for fundraisers

Which is everywhere in the contiguous United States...
That fundraiser is, I think, produced by the BSA itself, and strongly pushed everywhere.

Capt Elias
-Renaissance Geek of the Seven Seas
(Comittee Chairman, Troop 71 Stratford, CT.)
(--our troop sold Xmas wreathes this year, and will probably be selling first aid kits and fire extinguishers in the spring)

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather
wood, divide the work, and give orders.  Instead, teach them
to yearn for the vast and endless sea.
  - Antoine de Saint Exupery