[Sca-cooks] who's coming to Cooking Thing?

R J chaingangorg at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 21:25:47 PST 2004

 Wistan and I have to go, we are teaching as long as
there is meat to cut.
 We plan to drive down on Fri evening and motel it,
unless there is cruel and usual weather. In such case,
we will not risk life nor limb, even for the sake of
dismembering Bambi's Mom.

--- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
<jenne at fiedlerfamily.net> wrote:

> Ok, who's coming to Cooking Thing in Delaware/Caer
> Adamant? Adamantius,
> do we need to activate Cooking Laurel shuttle and
> come get you?
>
> --
> -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika
> jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
> "I don't get the facts wrong.  It's everything else
> I screw up."
>     -- _The Librarian: Quest for the Spear_

=====
Thanks,
    RJ

(This signature in no way implies any agreement, legal, binding, or otherwise. It is strictly a courtesy, not a contract.)