[Sca-cooks] Apropos Sesame Oil

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Dec 21 03:50:37 PST 2004

Also sprach Huette von Ahrens:
>--- lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:
>
>  > Mmm-mmm-mmm, gray ice cream with crunchy black
>>  bits.
>>
>>  Anahita
>
>Sounds better than the black licorice ice cream
>that Baskin Robbins used to produce ...

I remember that stuff. I once tried a scoop each of the licorice
and... the bubble gum, and it _was_ in Los Angeles. And, okay, I was
probably ten at the time.

And, of course, my nephew, who was probably about three, kept trying
to order Chicken Mint and Broccoli Almond Fudge...

Adamantius

eat cake!"
Rousseau, "Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04