[Sca-cooks] Self-heating coffee for war?

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 18:38:22 PST 2004

--- Bill Fisher <liamfisher at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:10:55 -0800, Susan Fox-Davis
> <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> >  http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/2004-12-19-self-heat_x.htm
> >
> > Now if they would just bottle self-heating hippocras, I would be a happy camper!
> >
> > Selene
>

> I'm waiting for the first can to explode.
>
> Cadoc
> --

Ah, yes... the age old passtime of waiting for a new idea to injure someone, so we can say 'I told
you so'.  Maybe, if we're lucky, this exploding can of coffee will cause a major train wreck, too.
 Oh, well....we must have our hobbies, I suppose.

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.