[Sca-cooks] OT: GAFilk

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 13:58:44 PST 2004

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> >Huette, who was part of the LA Filkharmonics
> >first performance, author of quite a few SCA
> >filks and a proud co-author of three Dark
> >Shadows filk songbooks.
> >
> I didn't know you had been one of the Ladies In
> Black!  Kewl!

Only once.  For Karen Trimble's version of
"Trouble [right here in Mos Eisley]"

And I doubt that Nick Smith and the other
gentleman who are part of the Filkharmonics
would want to be called a "Lady in Black".

> >wanders off singing one of her "hits":
> >
> >Deck the halls with cloves of garlic.
> >Fa la la la lah; la la la lah.
> >For the vampires soon will frolic.
> >Fa la la la lah; la la la lah.
> >Don we now our silver crosses
> >Fa la lah; la la lah; la la lah.
> >Soon we'll have to count our losses.
> >Fa la la la lah; la la la lah.
> >
> Hee.  I've always liked that one.
>
> Sel.

Thank you.  It can be found in volume 1,
"Filksongs For All Eternity".

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.