Enough already (was Re: [Sca-cooks] FWD: RE: Ice Distillation in Homes

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 19:40:22 PST 2004

--- ranvaig at columbus.rr.com wrote:

> >Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...
> >
> >>  Please, I think it is time to take this private.. or just drop it
> >>
> >>  Ranvaig

I have no problem with either of these options.  The issue has been resolved, in any case, and I
am pleased that we were able to clear up an apparently common misconception about the home
distillation of mead for personal use (at least in some localities)

For the record, I did recieve several off-list comments and questions about the subject, from
individuals who either shared the legality concerns and wanted clarification, or who were able to
offer up solid information in support of my claim.

Just goes to show that there are actually people on this list who are interested in subjects, but
who may not want to be as vocal about them.

I might also wish to direct you to the 'Delete' button on your e-mail page...that's always a good
way to avoid a topic which you find tiresome, trivial or distasteful, without resorting to a
request for censorship.

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.